Please note that the University, including the IS&T Help Desk and ResNet, will be closed in observance of Indepenence Day on Friday, July 3.
Please note that we are experiencing high call volumes, and are processing requests as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- Requests submitted through http://www.wcupa.edu/servicenow will take priority.
- Users looking for just in time Zoom support should dial 610-436-3350 to reach the IS&T Help Desk and press option 4 to speak to a technician during LIVE synchronous sessions
- Visit Work Continuity Plan for more information regarding technology tools that enable social distancing and productivity.
- IS&T is suspending new IT hardware purchases and will accommodate equipment needs through the existing loaner program.
Self-Service: Submit an incident or request to IS&T 24 hours a day and track the status any time or use our Service Catalog to solve the issue on your own 24 hours a day.
Now you can reset your password or unlock your account without calling the Help Desk.
Option 1: ResNet Central (Parent/Student/Alumni technical support)
Option 2: Faculty/Staff Help Desk (Employee technical support)
Option 4: Just in time Zoom support (LIVE Synchronous sessions)
Option 5: Reset your password or unlock your account (instructions)
Visit Us: (note: both physical office locations are currently closed but work is being conducted remotely)
Employees - Anderson Hall 119, Faculty & Staff Help Desk
Students - Brandywine 003, ResNet
Summer 2020 Hours of Operation
Information Services & Technology delivers and supports university-wide connectivity to the wired and wireless networks (RamNet), access to a variety of virtualized software applications from personally owned devices (RamCloud), printing from personally owned devices to university multi-function printers (RamPrint), and maintains over 3,000 Tech Fee funded computer devices for student use across teaching and learning spaces, computing labs, laptop carts, and various course-specific equipment for short-term loan.
The IS&T Help Desk/ResNet is the central point of contact for all technology-related hardware, software, and system support such as Office 365, myWCU and D2L at West Chester University, with offices in Anderson Hall 119 and Brandywine Hall 003 (both physical locations are closed at this time). The Help Desk provides first level customer support for students and employees in locations such as administrative offices, classrooms, residence halls, remote sites & satellite campuses.
For self-service options and to learn more about specific services provided by Information Services & Technology, please browse the Service Catalog or dial 610-436-3350 to speak with an analyst. Please note that the Help Desk & ResNet are closed for New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Submit a Request (Something is Broken or I need something new)
- Account not working or no account to submit a request in ServiceNow?
- Available Computer Labs
- Available Software for FREE Download
- Connecting to RamNet
- Recommended Student Computer Configuration
- Mobile Device Email Configuration
- Student Employment Application
- Download the WCU Mobile App: iPhone | Android