West Chester University is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all students, faculty, staff and visitors to our campus amidst a global public health concern. With this information in mind, the Bursar's office will be providing service remotely via phone, email and zoom Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage you to conduct your business via our remote options, but our office will be open for in-person payments and questions Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.--Cashiers close at 3:30 p.m.
For your safety and that of our WCU employees, please remember to wear a mask. Thank you.
- Summer 2021 Charges are now posted
- View Summer Charges (myWCU>Student Financials tile>MyBill/Account Summary)
- Students with a zero balance must "Confirm Enrollment" every semester (myWCU>Student Financials Tile>MyBill/Account Summary>Confirm Enrollment>Save
- Summer Session 1 Due May 21
- Summer Session 2 Due June 25
- Summer Session 3 Due July 30
Let Parents View My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to view student's bill.
Let Parents Pay My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to pay bill or enroll in a payment plan.
Ways to Pay Tuition
There are several options including the preferred method of online payments.
Enroll in Payment Plan
A convenient way to pay tuition and fees through regularly scheduled payments.
Receiving Financial Aid
If your financial aid is greater than your charges, you must confirm your enrollment/activate your account.
Living in USH
Students living in University Student Housing (USH) can use excess financial aid to pay housing charges.