The mission of the Bursar’s Office is to assist students and families meet their financial obligations to the University by providing accurate and timely billing, a variety of payment options, and superior customer service.
- Spring Semester 2022 Charges are posted
- Winter Session 2021 Charges posted
- View Charges (myWCU>Student Financials tile>MyBill/Account Summary)
- Students with a zero balance must "Confirm Enrollment" every semester (myWCU>Student Financials Tile>MyBill/Account Summary>Confirm Enrollment>Save
- Spring Semester 2022 Charges Due January 10
- Winter Session 2021 Due December 15
Let Parents View My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to view student's bill.
Let Parents Pay My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to pay bill or enroll in a payment plan.
Ways to Pay Tuition
There are several options including the preferred method of online payments.
Enroll in Payment Plan
A convenient way to pay tuition and fees through regularly scheduled payments.
Receiving Financial Aid
If your financial aid is greater than your charges, you must confirm your enrollment/activate your account.
Living in USH
Students living in University Student Housing (USH) can use excess financial aid to pay housing charges.